P3p or p3a gimble repair

Reaction score
I purchased a p3a with a bad gimble ( chicken dance) i think it needs a gimble ribbon, does anyone know were i can send the gimble to have it repaired without going to the bank

I purchased a p3a with a bad gimble ( chicken dance) i think it needs a gimble ribbon, does anyone know were i can send the gimble to have it repaired without going to the bank
Have to ask , have you tried all gimble calibration or is it just dead,,any view from cam,,what colour is the gimble light,,,,cheapest place for repair is yourself,,buy a good ribbon set and just replace which one you think is bad,,,,if ribbon set not work it could be cam or gimble board,again which are easy to change,,hope this help you a bit........you can also try imu calibration cause that does something to cam aswell,,sets up chicken dance maybe,,,I know the cam moves in this process,,

I haven't tried a imu, i will tonight, the reason i think it the ribbon is that it is loose and kinda saggy compared to my p3p, i called dji drone service and the guy was rude and said all gimble repairs start at $400, anyone would really have to have a weak mind to send them anything, i have been seeing there add on Facebook and really wanted to do business with them, but i guess you can't blame them ripping us ofg if we continue to let them

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers