P3P or P2+ because of No fly Zone

Reaction score
I was looking forward to upgrading from my FC40 to the P3P, but because of the No Fly Zone built in, I'm thinking maybe not a good idea.
I have been well pleased with my FC40 using it to view roofs for my inspections which takes me to various areas. I only use it about twice a month, but fly about 4 times a week at home just for experience and fun. Its set to only go out to 200' enough for me, and only a year old.

I'm now thinking of the P2+ ver3....I would appreciate any pros and cons discussion on my dilemma.

I was looking forward to upgrading from my FC40 to the P3P, but because of the No Fly Zone built in, I'm thinking maybe not a good idea.
I have been well pleased with my FC40 using it to view roofs for my inspections which takes me to various areas. I only use it about twice a month, but fly about 4 times a week at home just for experience and fun. Its set to only go out to 200' enough for me, and only a year old.

I'm now thinking of the P2+ ver3....I would appreciate any pros and cons discussion on my dilemma.

Based on what you have written.... I wouldn't see any issue if you upgraded to a P3P - It doesn't sound like you are flying in no-fly zones as it is? Maybe I am misunderstanding your questions... but I have never had an issue with no-fly zones anywhere besides close to airports or (now I guess stadiums)....

Based on what you have written.... I wouldn't see any issue if you upgraded to a P3P - It doesn't sound like you are flying in no-fly zones as it is? Maybe I am misunderstanding your questions... but I have never had an issue with no-fly zones anywhere besides close to airports or (now I guess stadiums)....

After much research, just today, I've found my home to be within (barely) a 5 mile of a military airport. Plus I dont want to go to a customers home and not be able to use the P3P. This new information after downloading flightradar24.
Sorry if I was to vague to begin with.

Another update...just checked dji no fly zones ,which is inputted in the bird, and the actual no fly zones in and near my home are far better than previously diagnosed....so it looks like I'm good to go with a P3P.....

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj