P3P on board memory question

Reaction score
Does anyone know how much memory is on board the quad? I meaning the area where the flight is recorded. Does this over write previous flight history once it fills up or is there enough memory that this will never happen? Just curious. Thanks

Does anyone know how much memory is on board the quad? I meaning the area where the flight is recorded. Does this over write previous flight history once it fills up or is there enough memory that this will never happen? Just curious. Thanks
I read somewhere on here that in 2.4.1 the option to format the flight recorder memory has been removed, previously you could just delete the flight logs if it filled up. I can only speculate that the log files will now roll once a size threshold is reached. Either way, nothing to worry about.

I read somewhere on here that in 2.4.1 the option to format the flight recorder memory has been removed, previously you could just delete the flight logs if it filled up. I can only speculate that the log files will now roll once a size threshold is reached. Either way, nothing to worry about.
Ok, thanks. I was thinking it might roll over but wasn't sure. There are a few flights I would like to keep and repeat as close as I can to show changes over a period of time. Thanks again.

Ok, thanks. I was thinking it might roll over but wasn't sure. There are a few flights I would like to keep and repeat as close as I can to show changes over a period of time. Thanks again.
I assume you're referring to the flight records, which are not stored bird-side, they're stored on your device. You can back those up at will. The ones bird-side are what DJI uses to determine whether your bird failed or you hit a tree.

I assume you're referring to the flight records, which are not stored bird-side, they're stored on your device. You can back those up at will. The ones bird-side are what DJI uses to determine whether your bird failed or you hit a tree.
Yes the flight records, I thought they were bird side. I had only looked at them while connected. Makes sense now, thanks - still learning.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31