Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Professional P3P Intelligent Flight Modes

Discussion in 'Phantom 3 Help' started by jlrsn, Sep 6, 2016.

1. jlrsn

I need a little clarification on the proper use of my P3P’s Intelligent Flight Modes. I understand on how to initially set up the Intelligent Modes but do I have to set it up every time I fly? I watched a YouTube presentation by Colin Smith of the photoshopCAFE that shows that to enter the Intelligent Modes I just have to switch my RC from the P to F and I go directly into the Intelligent Flight Modes. Is this correct for my Phantom 3 Professional?

2. msinger

Approved Vendor

You need to flip the switch to the "F" position -- and, then do this:

DJI-GO-IOC-Menu-P3.png

jlrsn likes this.
  3. jlrsn

Thanks for the fast reply msinger. Yesterday I took off from a home site at 8,500' AGL with gusting winds, very tall trees all around, and at times to get the photo shots of a new home being built I had to operate in close to the trees and having course lock would have been very helpful! I'll be setting up both course lock and home lock today.