P3P heading to DJI- errors!

Reaction score
Today everything was going just fine flew two batteries. 5 to 10 mile an hour winds. No moisture or problems to speak of in the flight. Took a break for about an hour. Went back outside went to start the motors and I had no video feed. I was getting a gimbal disconnected error message. Shut down the motors did an inspection, checked all connections did not find anything wrong. Turned everything back on and gimbal disconnected message popped up after 2 to 3 seconds it went off. I went for a very low short flight right here in the yard. In less than 20 yards to 30 yards out. My video was choppy my screen was turning green and was pixelated. So I came back in Turning everything off. Check temperature checked connections check everything I can think of and I changed out the battery. Went back outside did not get the gimbal error message. I got ESC error message, which said to turn off the aircraft and try again. So I play that game about three times. Engines never started never got past the ESC message. Call the company and they sent me a repair order for me to ship it back. So hopefully they'll find the problem and fix this. It is never been crashed dropped bumped, moisture or anything else. Let's see what happens with DJI

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr