P3p green screen

Reaction score
I sent my p3 pro to Dji for repair and got a different drone back but the same remote. 1st flight fine, 2nd flight jumpy, pixelated video sporadically. Now the 3rd flight, 2nd half of a 10 min flight, the video started pixelating then went to a full green screen. Got the drone back and now the video feed is a full on green screen no matter where the drone is in proximity to the remote. I am using an iPad mini 3 and tested a Samsung galaxy 6 and had same issue. Does not seem like a connection issue, the video on the sd card records the green screen.
Has anyone seen this issue? Is it the camera, the drone, the gimbal? No crash, will Dji fix without hassle?

Last edited:
I sent my p3 pro to Dji for repair and got a different drone back but the same remote. 1st flight fine, 2nd flight jumpy, pixelated video sporadically. Now the 3rd flight, 2nd half of a 10 min flight, the video started pixelating then went to a full green screen. Got the drone back and now the video feed is a full on green screen no matter where the drone is in proximity to the remote. I am using an iPad mini 3 and tested a Samsung galaxy 6 and had same issue. Does not seem like a connection issue, the video on the sd card records the green screen.
Has anyone seen this issue? Is it the camera, the drone, the gimbal? No crash, will Dji fix without hassle?
Hi me p4 done this had no crash but changed sd to faster reading ,seemed to fix my fault,,worth a try:)

Only had a cheap 16gb in it...changed to sandisc 64gb 90mb/s

Once I got it back, I went through all of the issues I could think of. I tried re-plugging the camera/ gimbal cables, 2 sd cards, 2 devices, 2 batteries etc.. all without success. Thank you for the reply though :)

Once I got it back, I went through all of the issues I could think of. I tried re-plugging the camera/ gimbal cables, 2 sd cards, 2 devices, 2 batteries etc.. all without success. Thank you for the reply though :)
Wow your havin a bad run,,have u checked cam settings when u change settings does your cam change with it or stay green,,,imean like 720,,1080 4k,,fps,,mine set 1080/120fps

I take u tryed wiping eveverthing and reinstaling dj app

I did try different quality recordings but had the same prob. Imu calibrate, update all fw, I think I did it all as far as diagnosis I can do from home. I just don't want to get dinged again from m Dji because they have me a bum drone.

Check the USB cable.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers