P3P got me a decent deal!!!

Reaction score
0CF694C1-EA98-4286-B1A1-CA5DEB0E17CE.jpeg
Hello all. New here. Been on Mavic Pilots for a while but just purchased a Phantom 3 Professional. Couldn’t pass it up for $300. Been flown ONLY 4 times by original owner!!! I saw the flight logs and the 4 vids he shot. About 8 minutes per flight. Haha. He is a rich dude that didn’t have time for it so I snatched it up. He had everything put back in box. EVERYTHING! Even the foam behind the gimbal. Haha. I intend to fly some multi ac missions with Litchi and my MP. Think I did ok?

Reactions: GrammatonxXXxCleric
If it had never been crashed, then indeed you did well! Enjoy!

To have a great time with it, make sure you are familiar with the manual (important stuff in the case of a semi autonomous flying machine), the return to home altitude and battery level related info. I imagine the next few days you'll be enthralled with the purchase. But you must be versed in the info the manual can give.

Appreciate it. I have a Mavic I have been flying for several months. Got about 100 flights on it. All I fly with anymore is Litchi. About 1/4 of those flights are autonomous. This P3P is a little different so I will get some time with it before I send it auto.

Reactions: GrammatonxXXxCleric
If you look closely at the pic you can see my Mavic lurking in the background.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1