P3p gimball

Reaction score
Can't get Gimbal to roll down. Will roll down using c1 switch. Rolls back up using thumb wheel but won't roll down. Recalibrated gimbal no luck

I went into the menu and dedicated the C1 button to the gimbal. I press C1 once and it puts the gimbal directly down. Press C1 again and it comes up to level. No hesitation.

I have the C2 button set up so when I am looking at the camera view I can push C2 and it swaps from Camera view to Map View. Push it again and it goes back to camera view.

These functions do not happen automatically you have to go into settings and choose what you want each button to do.

Can I suggest you do a Youtube search for programing C1 and C2 buttons? Id have a look myself only my remote is in my rucksack which is outside in the car where its dark and raining at the moment.

Here you go, save you looking it up.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

If you read my original post I mentioned that gimble works I c1 mode. I know you have to program it to do this that's how I set it up. My problem was gimble would not point down . when using manual thumb wheel I have c1 and c2 set up like you do. I found the problem. Thanx

Yes the problem was I set the speed to slow so it wouldn't be so jumpy. I found that I was moving the thumb wheel to far.by moving it just a little it works fine. So problem solved

I'm flying today I'll report also I just switched from my droid phone to an iPad mini 4 and I must say the droid was better. I now have these little bugs. Delayed video ect I might change back

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic