P3P Gimbal Screws

Reaction score
What type and size of screws are used to attach the P3P Gimbal base plate?

ianzone

LONEWOLVE
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
P
What type and size of screws are used to attach the P3P Gimbal base plate?
Possibly torx screws,flash name for different sort of Allen key set.hardware shop might have some,if not ebay or similar sets are there,,I did get a set and great investment for these type,one set undo all phantom screws

Reactions: kyrvas
Reaction score
They are also used in Apple products - had to get some to change out a battery on my old MBP!

Reaction score
P

Possibly torx screws,flash name for different sort of Allen key set.hardware shop might have some,if not ebay or similar sets are there,,I did get a set and great investment for these type,one set undo all phantom screws
ianzone - The screws are difficult to differentiate from hex, torx, PZ because of the small size; I'm leaning toward hex when viewing with a magnifier. But I will not risk stripping the screws until I know.

Reactions: ianzone
Reaction score
ianzone - The screws are difficult to differentiate from hex, torx, PZ because of the small size; I'm leaning toward hex when viewing with a magnifier. But I will not risk stripping the screws until I know.
ianzone - The gimbal base plate screws are Hex 6; when my parts order came in, it included an allen wrench (Hex 6).

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenannn