P3P-Gimbal Pitch Motor Bad?

Reaction score
Crashed and repaired my P3Pro; replaced gimbal ribbon cable and reset the roll motor shaft. Only apparent remaining problem is:

The RC gimbal dial does not actuate the camera's tilt.

Tried the following:
1. No response from the RC gimbal dial.
2. No response from setting the GO app C2 button to tilt camera 90˚.
3. No response from moving the blue dot on GO app next to the shutter button.
4. No response after calibrating the RC.

On startup of the P3P, the gimbal does its dance but I don't see any UP/DOWN movement.

All ideas welcome.

I just rebuilt the gimbal in my p4pro... I didn’t know that dji calibrates the yaw motor in their shop. It was off set after rebuild. I saw that some people took the new motor out of old case of yaw motor and were successful that way... on mine that yawed the camera the other way (from pointing at left leg to right leg). Ugg I ended up buying a new p4p v2.0 since I do commercial real estate photos. Parts cost me $250 and didn’t fix issue

I just rebuilt the gimbal in my p4pro... I didn’t know that dji calibrates the yaw motor in their shop. It was off set after rebuild. I saw that some people took the new motor out of old case of yaw motor and were successful that way... on mine that yawed the camera the other way (from pointing at left leg to right leg). Ugg I ended up buying a new p4p v2.0 since I do commercial real estate photos. Parts cost me $250 and didn’t fix issue
I hear you. In my case, do I replace another ribbon cable (DJI OEM are hard to find); can I test the pitch motor somehow; do I also need the pitch control board?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic