P3P for sale

Reaction score
Hey pilots, I have to sell my P3P with all the accessories due to major vision loss and about 18k in surgeries
The P3P has about 2 hours on the airframe with 3 batteries, B&W hard case, gimbal saver, extra props DJI BOX with stock accessories, Polar PRO landing extensions (very handy), Polar PRO hard case with 4 lenses, standard charger and a 4-way charger that will charge 3 batteries and remote AT SAME TIME. CHARGE ALL 3 BATTERIES in the time it takes to charge 1. Remote always takes longer. Samsung 7" tablet with custom braided 12" cable for remote. NEVER CRASHED OR HARD LANDED. GREAT FLIER.

Any help would be appreciated . What's a good Price? Thinking about $1150.

I live in So Cal. Orange County

Jim
[email protected]

Hey pilots, I have to sell my P3P with all the accessories due to major vision loss and about 18k in surgeries
The P3P has about 2 hours on the airframe with 3 batteries, B&W hard case, gimbal saver, extra props DJI BOX with stock accessories, Polar PRO landing extensions (very handy), Polar PRO hard case with 4 lenses, standard charger and a 4-way charger that will charge 3 batteries and remote AT SAME TIME. CHARGE ALL 3 BATTERIES in the time it takes to charge 1. Remote always takes longer. Samsung 7" tablet with custom braided 12" cable for remote. NEVER CRASHED OR HARD LANDED. GREAT FLIER.

Any help would be appreciated . What's a good Price? Thinking about $1150.

I live in So Cal. Orange County

Jim
[email protected]

Nice bundle! if you don't sell this by tomorrow. List it on flyhum and I will include it on the newsletter that goes out to all users!

Reactions: zooduster

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues