P3P For Sale / Lots of Extras

Reaction score
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Guys/Gals
I'm new to the community. But, I'm glad I found this thread.

I have a 3 month old (it was a Xmas gift) P3P with a brand new DJI Hardshell case, 3 batteries and a lens/gimbal lock/protector.

I'm asking $1199 all in. It was a $1,700.00 investment on my end just 90 days ago. It's in pristine condition w/a very slight scuff mark (barely noticeable).

I'd like to sell to someone who's enthusiastic about the hobby. It'll make a great gift to yourself or someone else.

I work in the film industry and find that I don't have a whole lot of time to fly...considering my investment.

Anyway, if anyone's interested, by all means, contact me here with a reply.

Thanks!!

Attachments

• IMG_6358.jpg
    IMG_6358.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 482
  • IMG_6365.jpg
    IMG_6365.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 429
  • IMG_6359.jpg
    IMG_6359.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 468
Last edited:
Been a while without any offers, What is your current sale price or offer you'd entertain at this point. motivated buyer! send me a message & let's make a deal.....
Thanks

Please run the black strap under the antennas, not over them. I've seen too many people snap their antennas off because of this.

Been a while without any offers, What is your current sale price or offer you'd entertain at this point. motivated buyer! send me a message & let's make a deal.....
Thanks

That's because you can buy everything brand new for less. Every since the P4 came out, P3 prices dropped significantly for a new one. Used even more so.

Message sent with offer. Ready to purchase when offer excepted, let's make the deal[emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

View attachment 46764 View attachment 46765 View attachment 46766 Guys/Gals
I'm new to the community. But, I'm glad I found this thread.

I have a 3 month old (it was a Xmas gift) P3P with a brand new DJI Hardshell case, 3 batteries and a lens/gimbal lock/protector.

I'm asking $1199 all in. It was a $1,700.00 investment on my end just 90 days ago. It's in pristine condition w/a very slight scuff mark (barely noticeable).

I'd like to sell to someone who's enthusiastic about the hobby. It'll make a great gift to yourself or someone else.

I work in the film industry and find that I don't have a whole lot of time to fly...considering my investment.

Anyway, if anyone's interested, by all means, contact me here with a reply.

Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20