P3P for $700? From BAILLORD GADGETS

They are not an authorized DJI dealer -- and, it's most likely some kind of scam. You can find many authorized DJI dealers who have Phantoms in stock here:

https://www.phantomhelp.com/Available

Reactions: S5S5G6
They are not an authorized DJI dealer -- and, it's most likely some kind of scam. You can find many authorized DJI dealers who have Phantoms in stock here:

https://www.phantomhelp.com/Available
I understand and appreciate using an authorized dealer and all the perks that come along with that but...... money is money and that's a pretty smokin deal! Just wondered if anyone knew if they were legit or not? Ever since I destroyed my first quad (P3P) I've been considering getting a backup.

That's $559 off the price of a P3P. How could that possibly be legit? :)

If it sounds too good to be true...

Reactions: Kenneth Gundersen
Something tells me someone is going to be very salty when he loses $700...

They will ask you for a credit card then they will email later and tell you that you need to western union them the payment, I havent checked on these folks but I bet that, that is what you will get. There phone number will not match their location. ,call BBB or chamber of commerce.
Bet they will have had inquires and they will no nothing of them.

Reactions: S5S5G6
The information is you need is right on the bogus site. Check out the address they use in contact us. The phone number is a land line from Summit NJ. You also may want to check out the address and then go to this web site www.edwards-legal.com and check out the address. The building in question has many suites but highly doubt they're selling electronics out of the law offices as its the same suite. Save some more of your money and give me a shout. I have a bridge you may be interested in.

Reactions: S5S5G6 and Canadian
Just got this back from them...... I went all the way through checkout but stopped at paying for it. The only way to pay though was through Paypal. I'm sure Paypal has some money back assurances if it's a scam?

Sent: Sunday, August 09, 2015 6:24 PM
To:
Subject: RE: Phantom 3 Professional

Dear Valued Customer

Thanks for your mail and for the interest you have in our items, sure we have the mentioned item in stock and ready for immediate shipment for the mentioned price, sure the Phantom 3 Professional we have for sale is brand new and 100% original and also comes with full accessories like the charger, controller, props, battery, etc, you can find our prices so cheap for now due to the ongoing promo we are currently running to all our new and existing customers worldwide, so please feel free to proceed with your order online.

Regards.

To: [email protected]
Subject: Phantom 3 Professional
Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2015 16:41:24 -0500

I saw this on your web site for $700. Do you get the drone, charger, controller, props, and battery? Or just the drone body?

And do you have them in stock and are they shipped from the USA?

Thanks

Sure, the whole response was in one sentence. Looks like English is not the first language and never stated it shipped from the USA

Just got this back from them...... I went all the way through checkout but stopped at paying for it. The only way to pay though was through Paypal. I'm sure Paypal has some money back assurances if it's a scam?

Sent: Sunday, August 09, 2015 6:24 PM
To:
Subject:
RE: Phantom 3 Professional

Dear Valued Customer

Thanks for your mail and for the interest you have in our items, sure we have the mentioned item in stock and ready for immediate shipment for the mentioned price, sure the Phantom 3 Professional we have for sale is brand new and 100% original and also comes with full accessories like the charger, controller, props, battery, etc, you can find our prices so cheap for now due to the ongoing promo we are currently running to all our new and existing customers worldwide, so please feel free to proceed with your order online.

Regards.

To: [email protected]
Subject: Phantom 3 Professional
Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2015 16:41:24 -0500

I saw this on your web site for $700. Do you get the drone, charger, controller, props, and battery? Or just the drone body?

And do you have them in stock and are they shipped from the USA?

Thanks
Paypal sends the money as soon as you order it, before it gets shipped. It can take months to go through the steps to get your money back but you would be likely to get your money returned in the end. See Paypal dispute policy.

Not a chance I'd consider such a thing. Eventually the prices will come down, but that sounds like stolen merchandise or an outright scam to me. If and when the Inspire drops to $2K I'll be all over it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav