P3P "follow me" in Go app?

Reaction score
So Really the first time I have used the follow me. Kind of has a hard target but I think it could be better. Anyone have suggestions?

That looks terrible. What kind of device are you using for FPV? If it is not cellular data plan with GPS i wonder if that would make it better? I've heard the iPhone and iPads with cellular data are much better for the follow me modes.

Were a few times I was looking at 70 mph on the sled. Humm....

Gotta love that throttle. A lot of slick ice on the lake, crammed the throttle and got full engine and track speed for throttle setting.
That looks terrible. What kind of device are you using for FPV? If it is not cellular data plan with GPS i wonder if that would make it better? I've heard the iPhone and iPads with cellular data are much better for the follow me modes.

The Note 4

Hahaha that sounds like so much fun!

Samsung note 4. That will take some work. It was sometimes good but awfully bad a lot. In the end I had to go and find it. I got a poor gps message from the go app a couple times. Don't know why.

That's very strange. I would hope the P3P/A follow me works better than this in other situations. Unless the target is intentionally trying to avoid the drone and escape I see no logical reason why the drone dosent at LEAST turn to face the target at all times, EVEN if it needs to catch up and close distance.

For example, the drone should pan smoothly with the YAW or turn the drone on the y axis to face the target when you made a HARD left turn and blasted the speed on your snowmobile its almost as if the drone stopped thinking or tracking.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj