P3P - Flying Delta

Reaction score
Delta telephone customer service is killing me. I want to know if I should check or carry on my P3P (I have 3 batteries). After spelling the word "DRONE" and "QUADCOPTER" to them several times (they are in India) they finally got back and said its okay to check or carry on.

I doubt it. I explained that they are 100watt Lipo's, etc.

Am going to get to the airport and find out I need to leaving there!?

When you said Delta Phone Service I thought you had a different phone company. I wasn't expecting Delta Airlines Customer Service for your message. I called Tom Tom GPS Service and spoke to someone in Customer Service. . He told me I needed to update my Tom Tom GPS .. I told him this town was established in 1880 and was off off Route 66 in the Arizona Desert, has One Road in and One Road out and he has never been to Arizona. I told him to plug up his GPS information up his Camel's *** to get an update

I'll answer my own question for future readers.

Got my P3P on Delta in Minneapolis as a carry on. My case fit the carry on specs. They allow 2 lipo batteries. They need to be each under 160 watts per hour batts. The P3P's batteries meet that specification. They also request that the batteries be enclosed in, a plastic bag will do. They say that they need to be under 30% charged.

Going through TSA security, I kind of got the idea that they see these things day in and day out.... Everybody has a drone now! [emoji106]

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub