P3P Firmware V01.11.0020 Pros & Cons

Reaction score
Haven't upgraded to the new firmware just yet, anyone have any comments, suggestions, tips, pros & con's, any limitations, complaints? Thanks in advance if you respond.

Yes. I live in a big city and you can only fly in "beginner mode" because of the caution fly zone. Does anyone know how to bypass this? I am a responsible flyer but would like to fly my 900 dollar drone further than the end of my driveway. I think my 30 dollar drone from Walmart goes further since the new update.

Yes. I live in a big city and you can only fly in "beginner mode" because of the caution fly zone. Does anyone know how to bypass this? I am a responsible flyer but would like to fly my 900 dollar drone further than the end of my driveway. I think my 30 dollar drone from Walmart goes further since the new update.
Are you actually in a no fly zone, or do you have the flight restrictions included in the new update?
Read this post and see if it sounds like it might help you.

When I first got me P3P it came in beginner mode and can be bypassed in the menu. Sounds like Oso has a handle on your issue. I hate when upgrades come up. Not sure on the proper steps upgrading, does the new app need to be active first or the P3P software installed first, I read the instructions but still seems to be confusing. The last upgrade I did was pretty simple this one seems a bit more involved.

Last edited:
Are you actually in a no fly zone, or do you have the flight restrictions included in the new update?
Read this post and see if it sounds like it might help you.

Yes, I'm actually in a no fly zone when looking at the app. I would think that I could at least fly it 200 ft or less. Thanks for the link, it does help. So, does that mean there is absolutely no bypassing this if in no fly zone?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik