P3P File Transfer On Job Site

Reaction score
What is the quickest way to transfer video files shot with a P3P on site and hand over to the client? My client wants to walk away with the files and use them back at his studio?

Take the memory card out and hand it to the client. 16GB memory cards are pretty inexpensive, so you could easily build that into your client's price.

I like to keep a copy for myself, even of images taken for a client. If he really wants the data on site, I would take my laptop and transfer the images to a thumb drive and lave a copy on the laptop for me. While a client may 'own' the data that he paid you to collect, I like to retain use of it for my purposes such as marketing, etc.

Quick question to the OP. Questing from you name you are a lady? Think it's great and hope we can attract more ladies to the game.

Reactions: embayweather
+1 ^^
Yea, taking a laptop, your tablet or notebook with you would be best. Thumb drives are cheap also or you could ask the client to bring his own drive if he wants it right then. You really need to keep a copy for yourself for your own legal protection if you're selling him the movie files.

+1 ^^
Yea, taking a laptop, your tablet or notebook with you would be best. Thumb drives are cheap also or you could ask the client to bring his own drive if he wants it right then. You really need to keep a copy for yourself for your own legal protection if you're selling him the movie files.
Thanks. That's what I've been doing. I thought there might have been a quicker way. I appreciate the response!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20