P3P extra stickers?

You can replace the stickers that came attached to your Phantom or use them as spares when your original stickers become worn.

If you have multiple Phantoms, you can use the stickers to identify them by color...

It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum Steve. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Phantom quadcopter’s.

They used to only offer red & blue. The new ones are a much nicer metallic.
And I see we are neighbors. ;)

I put the dji ones on everything to establish my status and professionalism. [emoji16]

Sent from my iPod touch using PhantomPilots mobile app

I see we are neighbors. ;)

What part of WNY are you in? I have been looking for other Phantom pilots in the area and/or some type of classes on flying and video editing.

My only experience comes from flying my Syma I purchased to learn how to fly (that did not go so well as on its maiden outside voyage it went up and I still have not found it - ;) I purchased another and am awaiting on delivery. I am not planning on flying the Phantom until I am confident that I will be able to fly in manual mode.

Thanks!

What part of WNY are you in? I have been looking for other Phantom pilots in the area and/or some type of classes on flying and video editing.

My only experience comes from flying my Syma I purchased to learn how to fly (that did not go so well as on its maiden outside voyage it went up and I still have not found it - ;) I purchased another and am awaiting on delivery. I am not planning on flying the Phantom until I am confident that I will be able to fly in manual mode.

Thanks!
Steve,

Sorry to hear Maurice took the 1st Syma to Swing Town. Stick with it. A great road map for success if you want to fly like an eagle. A lot of these jokers around here will will claim some abracadabra magic route, but the inexpensive Syma practice will allow you to take the money and run. You'll be a space cowboy before you know it, flying high like a jet airliner without fear of the mercury blues.

SD

Thanks!
I sent ya a PM Steve. ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.