P3P - DroneDeploy issue help!!

Reaction score
I am having issues processing images to the DroneDeploy map engine. This is my third attempt and I continue to receive the same warning during the processing stage.
My last attempt, I made sure all images (45) had been shot in JPEG format and had their coordinates. However, I get a warning that reads, "Warning: Removed 45 images with invalid GPS data out of 45 images". I checked the images again and they still had their coordinates ...???
If anyone has any ideas it would be greatly appreciated! Go easy, I'm a new guy!!

I am having issues processing images to the DroneDeploy map engine. This is my third attempt and I continue to receive the same warning during the processing stage.
My last attempt, I made sure all images (45) had been shot in JPEG format and had their coordinates. However, I get a warning that reads, "Warning: Removed 45 images with invalid GPS data out of 45 images". I checked the images again and they still had their coordinates ...???
If anyone has any ideas it would be greatly appreciated! Go easy, I'm a new guy!!
DroneDeploy have a pretty good user help system and could probably answer best.
I'm just guessing ... it might be related to DJI changing the way that the Exif altitude data is recorded a couple of firmware version updates back?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20