P3P downloads

Reaction score
Hi, I am now the new owner of a Phantom 3 pro, but need a little help, obviously I need to download the firmware but do I go straight for the newest v1.10.90? Or do I have to do an earlier version first.

Welcome any help here

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

It depends on which firmware is currently installed on your Phantom. You can find detailed firmware installation instructions here.

It's brand new so not sure, I successfully updated the controller using the app, it then said the phantom needed updating.... I then formatted the sd card which I was able to do although I'm not computer friendly! Hence I'm waiting for someone to do that for me....in the mean time I tried turning on my controller again, no joy? No lights just an annoying buzzing sound. Jesus why are things so complicated lol. How do I know what I need to download?

See my link above. You'll find detailed instructions.

Yeah thanks, any idea why the controller is now constantly giving out a quiet high pitch noise? And won't turn on? It was working fine an hour ago and it's fully charged

No. I've never heard a remote controller make noise while powered down.

Hi, I am now the new owner of a Phantom 3 pro
Welcome and congrats on the new P3P.

If you are interested, click here for several tips that I often share with new P3P/P3A owners.

Cheers!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj