P3P Camera

Reaction score
Hello Folks,
I recently purchased the P3P and P4P. I'm starting out with my P3P. I did a basic set up, and ready to fly. Out of the box, is the camera ready to use? I will mostly do still photographs. I am hoping I can start out using the camera now, then learn how to do manual settings, later. Your help is appreciated.
Terry

Hello Folks,
I recently purchased the P3P and P4P. I'm starting out with my P3P. I did a basic set up, and ready to fly. Out of the box, is the camera ready to use? I will mostly do still photographs. I am hoping I can start out using the camera now, then learn how to do manual settings, later. Your help is appreciated.
Terry
Yes, the camera should work out if the box in auto if that's what you want to start with.

Did you have trouble with the camera on the P3P you used to have before you lost it in April?

Yes, the camera should work out if the box in auto if that's what you want to start with.

Did you have trouble with the camera on the P3P you used to have before you lost it in April?

Thank you very much, Oso. I was just learning to fly on my first P3P. Didn't have it long. Now, I have more interest in shooting stills and video. I eventually want to shoot everything in manual, and use my filters. I'm just glad it's in auto, for now. I need to learn how to edit, too.
Regards,
Terry

Oso, are you happy with your P3P camera?
Terry

Oso, are you happy with your P3P camera?
Terry
I find it to be fine for what I do with it which is just goofing around. I do use it in manual mode with ND filters however.
I use a couple of old DSLRs (Nikon D4 and Nikon D810) with pro lenses for most of my day to day photo work. The P3P doesn't compare to that of course, but on the other hand my Nikons and I don't fly. :)

Very well said.
Terry

I find it to be fine for what I do with it which is just goofing around. I do use it in manual mode with ND filters however.
I use a couple of old DSLRs (Nikon D4 and Nikon D810) with pro lenses for most of my day to day photo work. The P3P doesn't compare to that of course, but on the other hand my Nikons and I don't fly. :)

Very well said.
Terry

Oso,
You would be a good person to ask. What is a good software to use for stills? I don't want to rent it.
Thank you,
Terry

Oso,
You would be a good person to ask. What is a good software to use for stills? I don't want to rent it.
Thank you,
Terry
There are literally too many to list. I use Photoshop, Lightroom, and Camera Raw most of the time, but they can be expensive to buy and you said you don't want to rent them which I assume means the monthly subscription.

You can try a search since the question has been asked many times, you may find a good free option for your needs.
Click here for a sample search, but you can change the search parameters to be more tuned to what you want to see.

There are literally too many to list. I use Photoshop, Lightroom, and Camera Raw most of the time, but they can be expensive to buy and you said you don't want to rent them which I assume means the monthly subscription.

You can try a search since the question has been asked many times, you may find a good free option for your needs.
Click here for a sample search, but you can change the search parameters to be more tuned to what you want to see.

That was extremely helpful. Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues