P3P Camera better than P4?

Reaction score
Hi Everyone
Just looking at some footage from last year flights with P3P. When I compare it to the P4 I swear the P3P is sharper with much greater detail. I don't have time to post comparisons, but has anyone else had this experience? Or is it possible I just got a crappy camera on mine? I love the P4 flight characteristics, but I miss my P3P sharpness.

Hi Everyone
Just looking at some footage from last year flights with P3P. When I compare it to the P4 I swear the P3P is sharper with much greater detail. I don't have time to post comparisons, but has anyone else had this experience? Or is it possible I just got a crappy camera on mine? I love the P4 flight characteristics, but I miss my P3P sharpness.
I thought the P4 was slightly improved over the P3P. With the new gimbal I would expect better results. As usual, it seems some birds are more gifted than others!:eek:

Stabilization is great. Footage just not as sharp. P3p had that almost airless quality. Not so with P4. I know DJI supposedly up'd the lens quality. Mine was one of the first out the door. Just wondering. . .

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20