P3P battery wanted new

Reaction score
can I still buy a oem P3P battery new? if so where? all i can find is refurbished or used

can I still buy a oem P3P battery new? if so where? all i can find is refurbished or used
I think you will find it hard to find an OEM P3 battery new now since DJI doesn’t sell them any more. There are lots of third party options still available. I have 3 PowerExtra batteries for my P3S and they have been just as good as my original DJI one that I have now retired.

Chris

Reactions: Capt KO
has anybody ever bought a p3p factory reconditioned battery, if so any problems with it?.
what do they do just clean it up or disasemble it and check it out

has anybody ever bought a p3p factory reconditioned battery,
I did. It looked like new. And flies like new. No scratches on the plastic, not puffed in the slightest. Bought 2, both were like that. Not sure if they only reuse mint condition ones, or I got lucky.

I did. It looked like new. And flies like new. No scratches on the plastic, not puffed in the slightest. Bought 2, both were like that. Not sure if they only reuse mint condition ones, or I got lucky.
Great, nice to hear, I hope I get lucky like you just paid £52. For one if it's as good as you say I'll get another one

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20