P3P Are prices coming down in Europe?

Reaction score
The recent thread "P3P eBay Deal of the Day for $799" made me wonder if anybody is seeing any good deals in Europe (within the EU) at the moment. With the release of the P4 prices should start dropping substantially.

Jean, prices have already dropped, but don't even dream you will get something cheaper in Europe than in US.
You cannot buy from US either, import customs would kill your sweet deal you got from the US....
My bet? find a friend amongst vast US Greek society and ask him to bring you one :)

On the serious side - keep checking the price comparison portals, subscribe to newsletters of major European DJI distributors
And please let me know when you see some substantial dropping :)
I am also looking to buy a spare P3P....

The recent thread "P3P eBay Deal of the Day for $799" made me wonder if anybody is seeing any good deals in Europe (within the EU) at the moment. With the release of the P4 prices should start dropping substantially.

Not yet for the Pro.
for the Advanced - Yes.

The eBay deal from PixelHub was heart breaker - an irresistible price & an excellent deal for someone like me looking to get an Advanced version.. Unfortunately can't take advantage here in Germany.. Kicking myself for having no travel to US scheduled in the next few weeks.

Anyway, coinciding with the eBay (US) deal, 3weeks ago a dealer on eBay-Germany had dropped the advanced version price by 100Euros : to 800Euro from prevailing 900Euro.. Still a huge difference to the PixelHub deal on advanced..

Amazon.de has caught up over the weekend by slashing the price of Advanced version by 100Euros (to 800Euro from prevailing 900Euro)..

But no price reduction on Pro so far.

I think I will finally order my first Phantom this week : a P3-Advanced !!

I guess not. You can almost buy the same Phantom on the US for half the price here in Europe. I just went for the normal DJI sales and bought the Advanced for 810€ with an .edu email.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj