P3p altitude questions

Don't believe everything you see on YT.

If you have not tried it you should not recommend it.

This 'loophole' was closed long ago.

Reactions: sonof40 and BigAl07
New shots? Flying at or above 500m above ground level puts you in Airspace shared by full size aircraft of all types in most areas.

Yes indeed, I'm a professional photographer and videographer and I would like to try some new shots :)

Sent from my XT1635-01 using PhantomPilots mobile app
I know this wasn't part of your original post, bur as a declare professional photographer, your flights will be commercial! Probably aught to look into Part 107 certification requirements.

Reactions: N017RW
I don't think he is asking how to fly higher than 500m. If I'm right, he wants to fly far away. He is talking about distance and not height.

Don't set any limit on the distance, that would allow you to fly far until you lose signals.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: mtndrone
To fly out horizontal beyond the fixed limits of DJI app fly using the LITCHI app. I was out 7000 feet so far using a blue proton antenna mod with the flat panels over a lake. Plan to try a max range flight with a spotter to see where I drop signal and video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: mtndrone
To fly out horizontal beyond the fixed limits of DJI app fly using the LITCHI app. I was out 7000 feet so far using a blue proton antenna mod with the flat panels over a lake. Plan to try a max range flight with a spotter to see where I drop signal and video.

Why do you need to use litchi? Isn't it possible just to edit the max distance setting in the GO app?

Thank you for your information! I'll definitely give it a try.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using PhantomPilots mobile app

To fly out horizontal beyond the fixed limits of DJI app fly using the LITCHI app.
What fixed limit?
Do you mean the user configurable max distance limit ... the one you can switch off?
You should be able to fly as far with Go as you can with Litchi.
And since the distance limit is stored in the Phantom, if you have it set it should limit you whatever app you use.

Reactions: Loz

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav