P3A

Reaction score
Hi,

Looking to purchase a P3A, but before I do should I be checking to make sure it's a new version or something? Has the model evolved over time with upgrades. I don't want to buy off the net only to discover down the line that it was an early model plagued with issues, when I could have bought a newer version elsewhere.

Anything I should be checking?

Thanks,

Richard

The newest version is the one that has the model number W322A, the older version is model number W322. There is a huge discussion about if the newer version really is upgraded or not but there is evidence that it has more reinforcements for the shell which did have some issues with cracks around the motor mounting screws on the earlier version.

There is a B version kicking around, though not sure it hit many shops/sellers yet.

Hi

The newest version is the one that has the model number W322A, the older version is model number W322. There is a huge discussion about if the newer version really is upgraded or not but there is evidence that it has more reinforcements for the shell which did have some issues with cracks around the motor mounting screws on the earlier version.

My version is W323a

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik