P3A Yaw issue

Reaction score
Occasionally when I'm getting a shot the drone will rotate to one way, usually left, which ruins the shot. I have to counteract this with my sticks which makes it hard and also often ruins the shot. I would appreciate the help! Thanks

Anytime a bird shows some position holding instability, the first things to try are an IMU and RC calibration.

I have done an RC calibration. Last time I did an IMU calibration I cooled down my drone because before I did that my drone took 5 minutes for the "aircraft warming up" warning to turn off. Should I try to do a room temperature imu or cold? Thanks for the reply though

I have done an RC calibration. Last time I did an IMU calibration I cooled down my drone because before I did that my drone took 5 minutes for the "aircraft warming up" warning to turn off. Should I try to do a room temperature imu or cold? Thanks for the reply though

Are you absolutely certain when performing the IMU calibration that the bird is perfectly level? This is a major cause for drift. Even if your table, etc is level, if your landing foot pads aren't due to excessive wear or the gear is slightly off it can cause an error. Be certain all are level then try again. Good luck.

Are you absolutely certain when performing the IMU calibration that the bird is perfectly level? This is a major cause for drift. Even if your table, etc is level, if your landing foot pads aren't due to excessive wear or the gear is slightly off it can cause an error. Be certain all are level then try again. Good luck.
Never mind. I removed the foam and then calibrated and then put new foam on.

A spirit level, a piece of glass and some A4 paper is a good way to ensure the quad is level before doing an IMU calibration

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik