P3A with ipad pro9.7" or ipad mini 4?

Reaction score
Hey guys new here after having a p2 for over a year+ im looking to get a p3a within the next month. Curious as to what would be better for display.. Pro or mini4, im assuming the pro since its latest and greatest as far as speed is concerned. But the mini is very convenient due to size. Been looking and havent found much on this topic.. If there is something out there im sorry please link me. If not what are your thoughts? Thanks in advance for your time!

Ps- talking as far as lag.. My friend has an ipad air with his p3a and i did not like the lag at all!.

I know the pro already has great a great screen visually.

The new pro has a fantastic display, super fast etc.

The only downside is the extra weight of it.

I have the mini 4 which for me is a perfect size, got a matte screen protector on order to help with outdoor viewing.

Any lag? Or is it fairly smooth? Only reason i ask is cause im switching to a new contract and will be picking up an ipad at the same time so i want to see what would be the best in this situation, agreed with you that the pro will be a tad heavier but more or less a lot bigger lol. Thanks for the reply! Ive been looking in youtube and cant find anything either [emoji107]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

No lag on mini 4, super smooth, very pleased with it.
pro does have better display for reflectivity and brightest.

end of day its down to $ and size you want. I did think hard about it but decided the mini was a better option for me.

Went with the mini4, hoping for the best. Probably end up getting the pro 9" for more editing and back up display etc.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub