P3A with 3 batteries and microraptor hard case F/S

Reaction score
SOLD!!

$1300 shipped in the continental US! I will also include the original box {shipped separate} for any possible future rma needs from DJI.
Has the Inspire 1 tablet mount upgrade on the TX and uavbits carbon fiber gimbal guard. Also included is a SanDisk Extreme Plus 32gb SD card and PC adapter.
Only 31 flights totaling 3hrs 17min. Flawless condition.Cycles on batteries- 13,5 & 2 Props dyed red and blue. Original 2 full sets.
I also have an iPad air 2 if anyone is interested. Like new and only used with the P3. The Velcro on the batteries are for a trackimo and will be removed unless you're interested in the trackimo too at a discounted price with 10 months service left on it.
uploadfromtaptalk1437006901366.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1437006925742.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1437006946401.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hi, how much for iPad Air 2? How Many GB and is it WIFi + cellular? Which carrier?
Thanks

QUOTE="AmosMoses, post: 450454, member: 8900"]$1350 local pick up $1400 shipped in the continental US. I will also include the original box {shipped separate} for any possible future rma needs from DJI.
Has the Inspire 1 tablet mount upgrade on the TX and uavbits carbon fiber gimbal guard. Also included is a SanDisk Extreme Plus 32gb SD card and PC adapter.
Only 31 flights totaling 3hrs 17min. Flawless condition.Cycles on batteries- 13,5 &2 Props dyed red and blue. Original 2 full sets.
I also have an iPad air 2 if anyone is interested. Like new and only used with the P3. The Velcro on the batteries are for a trackimo and will be removed unless you're interested in the trackimo too at a discounted price with 10 months service left on it.
View attachment 24914 View attachment 24915 View attachment 24916

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

IPad is a 16gb WiFi only version. Only going to sell it if the Phantom sells. I'll include it with the Phantom for $425

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Thanks for considering. I actually just picked up a P3A for $749 from B&H and ordered 2 extra brand new batteries for $300 for $1047 total with 3 batteries. Good luck with your sale.

Thanks for considering. I actually just picked up a P3A for $749 from B&H and ordered 2 extra brand new batteries for $300 for $1047 total with 3 batteries. Good luck with your sale.
Was it a refurbished or returned unit? That's the only way they can sell at that deep of a discount. Good luck with it!;)

Last edited:
Used. 8+ condition which is moderate wear. But I have 30 day return period if I'm not happy with the condition and 90 day warranty.

No hurry. I have a sale pending on it right now. The buyer has until this Thursday to send me the $$

I'll update if it falls through.

oh alright. is he paying the $1300 asking price?

If he pays, yes. Plus shipping for holding it. We'll see.....He's bought from me before. That's why I said I'd hold it for him.

Sweet deal. Feel free to shoot me a PM if it doesn't go through

Reactions: AmosMoses
Sweet deal. Feel free to shoot me a PM if it doesn't go through
I will.
Are you looking to buy another one? Thought you had one for sale a while back with a bunch of extras? An FPVLR setup? I was going to ask about the TX. Wasn't that yours?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj