P3A went haywire

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone could shed some light on this. Flying out to sea and I get compass error coming up quite a lot. Checked the logs on airdata and nothing is coming up on airdata about compass issues. As we went to land in an open area the drone had a mind of its own and nearly went into someone. She actually had to duck out of the way. Thankfully she saw the funny side but even now I am still shaken up by that incident. I have shared a link so if anyone like to delve into this then I would be greatful. I also noticed cell 1 on my battery is red. Should I dispose of it?

Airdata UAV - Flight Data Analysis for Drones

Reactions: GrammatonxXXxCleric
Airdata does not provide enough information. Upload you log to the link below and paste a link back here.

DJI Flight Log Viewer

Reactions: Neon Euc
Wondering if anyone could shed some light on this. Flying out to sea and I get compass error coming up quite a lot. Checked the logs on airdata and nothing is coming up on airdata about compass issues. As we went to land in an open area the drone had a mind of its own and nearly went into someone. She actually had to duck out of the way. Thankfully she saw the funny side but even now I am still shaken up by that incident. I have shared a link so if anyone like to delve into this then I would be greatful. I also noticed cell 1 on my battery is red. Should I dispose of it?

Airdata UAV - Flight Data Analysis for Drones
Disposing of battery: No. As far as compass errors, they happen for a number of reasons. Also the earth has been in the path of severe sunspots the last week or so. When I get a compass error, I stop, climb and wait for it to clear.

Reactions: Neon Euc

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers