P3A W/New Motors Mint 11 flights

R

redmoe

Up for local sale in AZ (east valley) one mint P3A (has the new motors). 11 flights total. Had strong arms installed after the first two flights. No cracks just added insurance. Now has the sub frame from UAVbits installed.

Comes with 3 batteries (one is new in the box), spare strong arms, Blue multi battery charger, all of the original accessories (including radio, extra props, charger, box, ect) and DJI hard backpack.

Note: the backpack has been modified to clear the added depth of the sub frame.

There have been no crashes, tip overs and there no issues. Just don't fly it much as I like building my own more and am not into the video aspect other than FPV.

Not interested in shipping. Local cash price $900

I will get pics up soon. Thanks

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

The case has the tape there to "smooth" out the edges after I use a heat gun to set the foam.

May be willing to ship in the US but it will be nearly $80 since there will be two packages to break the batteries up (shipping lipo restrictions) and packaging costs.

I am located in Las Vegas. Any desire to meet half way if we can come to an agreement? I can provide additional information about myself as I am new to this board.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj