P3a video terrible quality when downloading to phone/iPad

Reaction score
I have been using dji go to edit and export videos into my camera roll. The video quality is terrible. when I take the micro sd out and put in in my computer and play the video the quality is fine. what's the problem here? is there something wrong with the way I'm saving it to my phone through dji go? I have an iPhone 6+ with plenty of memory left and an iPad mini 3 with plenty of memory left. thanks

The app only downloads the 720p image provided by light bridge. If there is any type of interference with the RC it will show up in the image recorded to the phone as a glitch or grain. However, the recording to the SD card will be unhindered and play back fresh and clean. If you want a better image, edit the footage from the card.

The app only downloads the 720p image provided by light bridge. If there is any type of interference with the RC it will show up in the image recorded to the phone as a glitch or grain. However, the recording to the SD card will be unhindered and play back fresh and clean. If you want a better image, edit the footage from the card.
I was trying to get the pre-edits made by dji in the go app to work. is there any way to do this?

Forget using the in-app videos. They range from bad to decent. Get the SD card lightening cable from Best Buy. Take the SD card our of your copter, and import them easily into your iPhone/iPad. The quality is beautiful.

Forget using the in-app videos. They range from bad to decent. Get the SD card lightening cable from Best Buy. Take the SD card our of your copter, and import them easily into your iPhone/iPad. The quality is beautiful.

In other words..

Don't remove the sd card from your p3 - you might struggle to find a mini sd slot as ^^ presumes you have an apple device
Use the cable that came with your p3 to attach to your windows pc/windows laptop/ android device -

Same with the apple stuff :cool:

Last edited:
Nothing beats a PC at home.

I'm new to this IOS myself. What is the best way to get the footage off the sd card to the ipad? I hook my ipad to the pc, hook the P3P camera to the pc but I can't copy to the ipad.

-----
OK. I just read the post above, I'll be at best buy soon to get the reader. I did order a lighting OTG cable hoping that I could attach directly to the P3P camera micro usb.

------

Darn, just read that the Ipad 2 Air, (Which I have) is not supported using that cable. Oh well...

Last edited:
I'm new to this IOS myself. What is the best way to get the footage off the sd card to the ipad? I hook my ipad to the pc, hook the P3P camera to the pc but I can't copy to the ipad.

I'm new to apple stuff too - Don't bother with the ipad to get videos on etc. I put everything on my pc as it's the only thing that plays 1080p videos, just..

Hook up the p3 to the pc with the supplied usb cable

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl