P3a speed increase

S

sandman259

Is there a way to make a p3a faster? Like the 4 has sport mode....anyway to increase it with props or a software hack or different app or something?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Flying in ATTI is the best you can do.

Reactions: curiosity
Ya I've been doing that already. I was hoping maybe somebody has found a way to mimic sport mode in the 4[emoji120]

the reason why the Phantom 4 can fly fast in sport mode is because you have a 45 degree angle of attack, that is just not possible on the P3. If you were able to "Hack" the P3A to fly at 45 degrees, you would surely lose altitude as you flew forward.

the reason why the Phantom 4 can fly fast in sport mode is because you have a 45 degree angle of attack, that is just not possible on the P3. If you were able to "Hack" the P3A to fly at 45 degrees, you would surely lose altitude as you flew forward.

I bet any hack that would allow that angle would also allow enough more juice to keep it in the air.

I bet any hack that would allow that angle would also allow enough more juice to keep it in the air.

It's not about 'juice'.

You must understand the complexity of balancing forward speed with maintaining adequate thrust for lift while dealing with drag and other losses as Sinisalo has touched on.

Reactions: phxbird57
This is true tc, power is the main factor.

However tilt angle is the simple explanation in a fixed system.

Reactions: Dounin Front
This is my proof of 38.2 mph I did not post the rest because for some reason there is a bug and it says I went like 16k feet in altitude lol...... I have never gone over 400ft

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 442
Take it up 200 feet, then do csc. I bet it falls down faster than 43mph. [emoji1]

Speed jeez how much do you want?? I've seen mine go 24 m/s in attitude on the telemetry with a huge tail wind. I trust that's accurate and as fast as I need to go for the battery offered.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues