P3A reset. How To?

Reaction score
Hello All,
How to reset all setting in P3A? Option to reset all in MC Settings is no longer available.

c4a38b8eeabd2865eccba7522fa28a4d.jpg

Just keep flying.

With the drone running, If you click the camera icon on the left column and then Advanced Settings at the top, on the bottom of the following page you will find Reset Settings tab.

RedHotPoker

Don't have an answer to your query, but that screen shot you've posted is for P4, not P3
Some stuff has been moved around, they did a little house keeping at HQ...
The Go App looks the same for both Phantom 3 and Phantom 4, because it's the same app. But there are some aspects that we with Phantom 3, can't quite take full advantage of.

RedHotPoker

Last edited:
Some stuff has been moved around, they did a little house keeping at HQ...
The Go App looks the same for both Phantom 3 and Phantom 4, because it's the same app. But there are some aspects that we with Phanron 3, can't quite take full advantage of.

RedHotPoker
Agree that the app is the same, but on the screen shot next to the RC symbol it shows A-S-P and gives speed for Sports Mode which is what you get when you connect a P4...when you connect a P3 it shows A-F P .

Yup, correct, Mine shows PAF onscreen, same as my RC switch.
But the settings he requested info about are still there.

RedHotPoker

Yup, correct, Mine shows PAF onscreen, same as my RC switch.
But the settings he requested info about are still there.

RedHotPoker
Wouldn't it be nice if DJI tell us when they move things around like setting home points, and where did the pencil go that you used to be able to draw a flight path etc. etc.!

Um, the pencil was removed last update. They felt by our user feedback, it wasn't being utilized enough. Every time you fly, the flight info is being stored & sent back real time to DJI, each time you turn on the drone at home, it connects through WiFi.
But obviously somebody goofed up, & They forgot the eraser behind. Haha
Unless they are bringing our drawing implement back, the eraser remnant will surely be removed next update.

RedHotPoker

DJI has left eraser to remind us that there were times when Go App had pencil utility. :)

It's wrong on the part of DJI if they are spying on us through our wifi without our consent. I usually fly with airplane mode on :)

Yes of course it's very wrong, but we are dealing with a Chinese owned company, based in China. Who are you going to call? ;-)

RedHotPoker

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik