P3A RC Lost Connection

Reaction score
Hi guys, tearing my hair out here.

RC has lost signal to aircraft. Opened up the app which stated rc need upgrading so i did this and everything installed fine but now i have no signal what so ever, i cant start motors, no video feed, just constant flashing yellow lights on the craft and a solid red light on the side near the VPS, i have tried linking the rc to craft I can not link to the aircraft as it asks me to confirm frequency settings then nothing else happens. In RC settings the DJI app has set RC function to off, and it will not allow me turn back on.

I have tried forcing a firmware update, My aircraft is running 1.6.0040 and my controller will only update to 1.5.70

I am ready for setting it on fire very soon.

Any suggestions guys.

Thanks

Al

i have tried linking the rc to craft
Try linking like this:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I have tried forcing a firmware update, My aircraft is running 1.6.0040 and my controller will only update to 1.5.70
1.5.7 is the current RC version.

Thanks. I have a solid blue light on the RC. Took it back to the dealer today and it is being exchanged as it is under 15days old with no crashes on the flight log.
Dealer believes there is a bug in the firmware which causes it to crash on update and corrupt the firmware and from then on the RC is in constant update mode and will not connect to the craft, only way to fix is to send off to DJI. Luckily I don't have to wait for it to go to DJI. Should have my new bird by Friday next week.

Hi guys, tearing my hair out here.

RC has lost signal to aircraft. Opened up the app which stated rc need upgrading so i did this and everything installed fine but now i have no signal what so ever, i cant start motors, no video feed, just constant flashing yellow lights on the craft and a solid red light on the side near the VPS, i have tried linking the rc to craft I can not link to the aircraft as it asks me to confirm frequency settings then nothing else happens. In RC settings the DJI app has set RC function to off, and it will not allow me turn back on.

I am ready for setting it on fire very soon.

Any suggestions guys.

Thanks

Al
Hi,. Just had this exact same thing happen to me. GRRR, Exactly what you describe. not sure what to do...just bought 1 month ago. Jim

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic