P3A parts for sale On hold for now! Items no longer for sale

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I just lost my P3A in the top of a 90 ft pine tree so I have
Every thing that is left for sale. I bought all this new from DJI in January and the aircraft had a little over 12 hours on it.
Here is a list of what I have and what I would like to get---- plus shipping. I am willing to break this up so let me know what you want!
P3A controller model # GL300B. 175.00
2 DJI phantom batteries. 110.00 or. 220.00
1 new set of props never used. 15.00
1 DJI lanyard. Free with the controller
1 almost new 100 watt battery charger. 45.00
1 almost new 65 w charger. 25.00
Thanks for looking and NO. This is not on eBay---yet!
Email. [email protected]

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1461108611.518588.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1461108611.518588.jpg
    569.7 KB · Views: 428
Last edited:
why don't you get it out of tree

The tree is smack dab in the middle of the Forrest and I am not climbing a 90 ft tall tree!

Protected forrest? Time to make some firewood. I was just thinking of trying to find a downed bird that landed in metro area. Probably sitting on a rooftop. Snare it and reel it in.
Good luck

they will get it out for you

US?
just saw a post about batteries on amazon reduced to $99 brand new, might need to revise them.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hello everyone,
I'm sorry I haven't been here for a couple of days but have been busy with other stuff!
UPDATE. Dried my bird with a hair dryer then put it in a box with rice for a couple of days Today I took it out of the rice and sprayed every thing that I could get to with electronics cleaner . Powered up every thing and everything seems to be working ok. Flew indoors but too windy to go outside. We will see what happens when the weather improves!
Thanks to everyone for all the help and suggestions. This is a great site and even being a retired crop duster for 35 years I am still learning!

Reactions: phantom13flyer
great lets us no how it goes

Powered up every thing and everything seems to be working ok. Flew indoors but too windy to go outside.
Could be a good skit for Saturday Night live. "Run away drone maims man in home". "First death by drone" etc.
I moderate a pellet stove site and the things that are done with or to faulty equipment gives one a good laugh very regularly:)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20