P3a owner here

S

sandman259

Just wondering what other drones people have other then there phantom? Love my advanced and I also have a syma x5, and x8. They are fun to play around with as well. Looking to get another one to just play around with. Something pretty fast and agile, doesn't have to have a camera cause I have a phantom for that, and range isn't a issue all I need is LOS....what do people have or recommend? Are my two Syma's as good as they get? Want to stay under $200....

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Numone
Ya I have the x8. Fun to fly but ya the battery sucks, but is to be expected with a toy grade drone. I've heard good things on the Hudson. It would be cool if I could get one with brushless motors but that may be asking too much for one under $200.

Has anyone heard of the blade 200qx? It has brushless motors, no gps, and no camera which sounds perfect for what I want it for. I just watch a video on it and it looks pretty fast and agile...

Has anyone heard of the blade 200qx? It has brushless motors, no gps, and no camera which sounds perfect for what I want it for. I just watch a video on it and it looks pretty fast and agile...

Yes that looks pretty good, but I'd probably look to a good retailer like heliguy for advise too?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj