P3A or P3P - lowest battery level flown with?

Reaction score
just wondering what's the lowest battery level anyone has managed to fly with? i watched a vid recently ( longest distance flown 24,829 feet!) and the telemetry overlaid on the video show like 2% battery level when he lands!!!??? That's pushing your luck !

Last edited:
Reactions: fly-catchers
I would like to know how to make my videos with this overlay. That is cool.

I would like to know how to make my videos with this overlay.
You need to install a screen recorder. You can find some commonly used screen recorders here.

Lowest I've done is 22%. That was when there was a sudden crowd of people around me, so I had to go to another location to safely land.

(I usually land at 30%)

Actually says 2% when it lands. To be honest I'm sceptical as I thought even an uploaded battery turns itself off at around 8%

My first thoughts are that it's been doctored in post editing. Best I've been able to manage with my P2V+ was 12% then there just in't enough voltage left to keep it hovering and it starts to drop.

I don't think this is good for the battery but the meter will go all the way down to 0.

I think the previous post might be talking about a critical battery auto land, that's what p3 will do, not sure about p2v+

This was someone with a battery mod I think!

I have seen a few videos where people have extra batteries on board and the original then gives a false reading.

Don't know how low it was but as I was reaching for it in mid air, it started the "home" thing. It tried taking off. I think I had the home height set at 100 ft. It was hard to turn off with only one hand on the controller.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4