P3A not stable and warming up issues

Reaction score
Hello

I have P3A for 4 days now. And I'm sure its not so stable as P3 standard which I had before. How to fix that is more stable? I did compass calibration, gimbal and IMU calibration. Also changed my props and aircraft has 14-18 satellites.

And one more problem...when I turn it on I get message "aircraft warming up" and it takes about 1 minute or more. Is this normal?

I'm sure its not so stable as P3 standard which I had before.
What does it do?

when I turn it on I get message "aircraft warming up" and it takes about 1 minute or more. Is this normal?
You can decrease the warm-up time by calibrating the IMU when it's cold. Watch this video:

What does it do?

You can decrease the warm-up time by calibrating the IMU when it's cold. Watch this video:

Its just not stable. It's not that it moves left or right 1 meter or more. It moves little left and then fast little right. Also at auto take off, it goes to 1.2m height and then descent half a meter down. One time I was at 10m up and suddenly descends for 5m. Dont know why?

I will try IMU at evening when It will be colder.

If VPS is enabled, you might gain some stability by disabling it. It does not work well outdoors in many scenarios.

Yes I know. VPS is disabled from my first day. Don't know what else can I do? Are there any values at sensors screen that should be in specified range?

I agree that you should try a cold IMU calibration but I just wanted to add that when I had the P3S it was much more stable than my P3P. I don't know why but it was.

Are there any values at sensors screen that should be in specified range?
The compass mod should be very close to 1500. Try another IMU calibration. Make sure you use a level to ensure your surface is completely level.

I agree that you should try a cold IMU calibration but I just wanted to add that when I had the P3S it was much more stable than my P3P. I don't know why but it was.

Will do in the evening when cold outside. Really? Then something is true on that, maybe firmware problem or something. Maybe by default P3S more stable ;)

The compass mod should be very close to 1500. Try another IMU calibration. Make sure you use a level to ensure your surface is completely level.

Now It is 1428. Will try yes.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4