P3A low RC signal

Reaction score
Hi, is that normal the RC signal lower than the video feed back signal? I lost my RC signal in around 800m from me.

Hi, is that normal the RC signal lower than the video feed back signal? I lost my RC signal in around 800m from me.
This is not normal. Pls check for interference on the chanel you are on and preferably do the 32ch hack. Also make sure your antennas are vertical and in parallel with the bird's landing gears.
Your RC chareged at 50% min.

Oscar,
I had been having a lot of trouble with communications between my P3A and my controller. Updating to the latest GO APP seems to have solved the problem (for me). Are you on 2.4.2 ?

This is not normal. Pls check for interference on the chanel you are on and preferably do the 32ch hack. Also make sure your antennas are vertical and in parallel with the bird's landing gears.
Your RC chareged at 50% min.
Don't do the 32 channel hack - you aren't there yet. It MAY be normal depending on what is between you and the Phantom. Trees / buildings / giant monsters / power lines will all degrade the signal. 800 meters is pretty good for my if I am trying to talk to the bird through 200 foot Sitka Spruce trees. Open line of sight, not so much.

Show us the map of where you have been, upload your logs to healthy drones.

I was getting this message at a little over 500 meters yesterday. I'm a little concerned. I was flying over a forest, but still LOS.
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1449445730.782082.jpg

There could be dozens of reasons. Very rarely, I've had relatively poor range in an area which looked perfect. Just the other day I was flying in a valley which looked perfect and I was starting to get poor rc/video at about 400 metres. I just packed up and moved 100 metres down the road and all was well again. That is really rare though. I use a windsurfer which are really sensitive to you pointing the rc at the Phantom though, so it could be user error.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers