P3A Lost signal

That maybe the case that something is wrong with the aircraft, camera, controller being you have tired all those things. I would definitely contact DJI and question them on it. You can email them as well. I did awhile back and they contacted me back within a day or so. They will more than likely have you send it in and give you a RMA number. Sorry, I can't think of anything at this point.

OK, will do and thanks.

Reactions: Jbundy63
I had this for 4 mths with my iPad mini 3 and toned down video to 1080p and HD to 4mb. I upgraded to mini 4 and have not had this issue in last 6 flights. Also check to see if your device is running hot temperature. If so might need an upgrade, good luck

Managed to get aircraft back to FW version 1.5 something and all is working. No need to be flying in extremely cold weather so have no need for 1.6. All good. Will leave it settled there. Thanks for your help guys.

I've read all over that you really don't want to fly AC FW 1.5. Something about critical battery errors and P3's falling from the sky as a result. I would look into this and see if there is a way for you to go back to 1.4

I can't take it back to 1.4, only forward. Have now reinstalled 1.6 and it's working fine at the minute. Cheers Robbie.

Great

Phantom 3 Pro / iPad Air 2

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl