P3 Firmware P3A latest firmware v1.4.0010

Reaction score
Has anyone had issues with the latest firmware and the mismatch between the controller and aircraft? They run on different firmware apparently. Controller - v1.3.20 and aircraft v1.4.0010... am a bit worried about upgrading.

Has anyone had issues with the latest firmware and the mismatch between the controller and aircraft? They run on different firmware apparently. Controller - v1.3.20 and aircraft v1.4.0010... am a bit worried about upgrading.
Stop worrying. There is no problem.
Controller firmware is and has always been different from Phantom firmware.
There have been updates to firmware that brought the version number up to 1.4.0010
There was nothing to update for the remote so it still uses the same firmware - BUT the new firmware for the Phantom is designed to work with v1.3.20 controller firmware.
The controller and Phantom firmware doesn't have to have the same version number to work.

I updated both when 1.4 came out. At first one of the new features worked (home lock) but then even that quit working. The P3 works fine on P, but not on F anymore. My Android says the latest upgrade is installed, so I have no idea how to get the new upgrades to work.

Had an issue losing signal so contacted dji they said update rc... ? P3p is running 1.4.10 but remote is 1.3.20 ? I have tried every way I know to update rc but no luck, using Android with new dji go app, anyone managed to update the rc to 1.4.10 yet if so HOW!

I am after advice abut loading FW onto a new battery... If the battery has the same FW as the controller v1.3.20 and aircraft v1.4.0010...how do I upgrade the battery ie do I have to downgrade aircraft to 1.3.20 then load the new battery?

Does this mean I've got to install updates on all my batteries?
Up until now it has been pretty straightforward, just leave the card in after each FW update and the batteries will update - takes about 10 seconds. However (I think) I read somewhere that batteries don't update to latest 1.4.0010 but need 1.3.2, hence question of how to get them 1.3.2 onto hem if the bird has 1.4.0010.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik