P3A Ipad air mount issues

Reaction score
Does anyone have an issue with the mount not staying steady when using an ipad air? Mine refuses to stay up and falls down flat. Are there any mods to remedy this?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Try tightening the flathead screw underneath the mount. Thats what i did with mine and it holds angle now

If tightening does not work, go to Home Depot or lowes and grab 2 star washers. One for each side. It worked like a charm for me when I was having the same issues. I now have to loosen the screw, almost all the way out, to tilt my iPad Air.
It's a great fix someone on this forum recommended for me.
Good luck and let us know what you do :)

*the washers will go between the 2 plastic pieces. The one your iPad is clamped to and the arm that bolts to the controller.. If you need pics let me know and I will take some.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Cisco150
If tightening does not work, go to Home Depot or lowes and grab 2 star washers. One for each side. It worked like a charm for me when I was having the same issues. I now have to loosen the screw, almost all the way out, to tilt my iPad Air.
It's a great fix someone on this forum recommended for me.
Good luck and let us know what you do :)

*the washers will go between the 2 plastic pieces. The one your iPad is clamped to and the arm that bolts to the controller.. If you need pics let me know and I will take some.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Just realised I never replied, tightening the screw worked. Thank you for the tip [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub