P3A into Hardshell Backpack long time

Reaction score
Hi,
i'm a happy owner of a P3 Adv with Hardshell Backpack.
Normally when i didn't use phantom i put into the hardshell... it's right?
I noticed that gimbal camera when i record video is slightly crooked..
I calibrate gimbal but it's the same...
another two question:
P3 adv can record video in 1080 60fps but when i select 1080 in menu appear only 24/30/50fps..why?
Normally i fly for 30/40 minutes a day (i have 2 battery), for 3/4 day per week... wich is the ordinary maintenance... i hope P3adv is long-lived..
sorry for mistakes.. I', italian (46ever..)

Thanks...
Bye
Nick

If you get 24/30/50 you must have it switched to PAL instead of NTSC
ok.
But wich is the different?... If i record video in NTSC system can i play video into a normal TV..I'm Italian and the standard is PAL here.

Most newer TVs can handle both PAL (25/50 Hz) and NTSC (30/60 Hz) frequencies. 24Hz is used in cinematic movies. Only the older TVs can handle either PAL or NTSC frequency. Here in Australia we also use PAL, so I am sticking to PAL.

60 fps is not a native record option in the PAL world. Its only available under NTSC. There could be some benefits in recording at 60fps, but if you render a final video at 50 fps that contained all 60 fps media the final video would play in slow motion! 60 fps would give you more room to play in editing if you WANTED slow motion though!

Ah..ok..
so, what do you suggest to use if i want normal video, for high quality? And for slow motion it's better 60 fps, isn't it?

Ah..ok..
so, what do you suggest to use if i want normal video, for high quality? And for slow motion it's better 60 fps, isn't it?
It would give you a little more room to work in editing, yes. Just have to make sure the final rendered video is the right FPS.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20