P3A Gimbal Mainboard

Reaction score
Anyone have one for sale? I just bought one and broke the ribbon cable clip... Seems I'm in the market for a new board. Unless anyone has some tips...

Thanks,
Drew

broke it or snapped it out? Can you put up a photo? I have been able to replace the clip if the base that holds it are not broken

Thanks for the reply. I would love to be able to fix this. 99% certain that the base is fine. But can't locate the clip at the moment. Does your fix require there clip?

It can't be done without the clip. also the sides that hold the clip in must be ok and not broken. The clip has a very small tit that holds it in. It is really hard to but back. I use a very powerful magnifying glass so I can see where it goes. I have clips. But please put up a photo with a close shot of where the clip is missing so I can see if it can be done

Hello Drew,
Hopefully Ted can help you, but if it turns out, non-fixable, please call this guy he can help!

Mike Holt
530-277-5366

If you do, need parts,
Mike Has what you need, for a better price, than you will find anywhere else, also guarantees his parts. Tell him Jerry from Florida sent you.
He is a great guy, but hopefully you can repair it yourself! Keeping fingers crossed!

Take care, and best of luck!
J Dot
:cool:

Reactions: dirkclod
Thanks, Jerry.

Ted, see if this pic reveals when you need to know. I did find the clip. I think the problem is that the "post' of the connector, which is to hold the clip in, is bent outward and unable to hold the clip. It's all very small indeed...

open

Attachments

• IMG_20161126_192216.jpg
    IMG_20161126_192216.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 273
From what I can see it looks ok. If it moves too much u can put a dab of superglue next to it to hold it better. It is VERY difficult to put that clip back. I have done it a couple of times. Where are u located? If you want to send it to me I will give it a shot....no guaranty it will work.

Reactions: J Dot
From what I can see it looks ok. If it moves too much u can put a dab of superglue next to it to hold it better. It is VERY difficult to put that clip back. I have done it a couple of times. Where are u located? If you want to send it to me I will give it a shot....no guaranty it will work.

Thanks. I'll take you up on your kind offer. I'm just not good with delicate things... Message me with your address and we'll get it under your magnifying glass. Thanks again. - Drew

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20