P3A
2 Batteries
RC
Cell phone cover
Extension kit
Hard Shell Case

$999.00 or OBO

980-636-0517

Haven't flown in more than 2 months. Just don't have the time or interest.
ff4ac5861b7cf2b5d2c8704f8453b08d.jpg
4e3ed8a29fddddef74c5a1ea4bdfad23.jpg
b8fd40c77b2ae0250639d75d3b8f0dc0.jpg
f37d4e9fdc21a08d8760aadb9fe1e018.jpg

Looks lie a P3P in the case?
Does it come with 6 batteries or just 2?
Personally I wouldn't touch it without actual images and more info. The way it is posted looks awfully suspicious.

You accidentally put a price of $999.00. For a second, I thought you seriously were trying to get $999.00 for that.

Reactions: Budman
I'm always serious, but perhaps you didn't see the "OBO". That stands for " or best offer"

No, I would not consider $300, considering I just researched all the listed items I am selling and they total $1555.00. Granted they are not new, I do believe $1000 is reasonable from the former. If anyone else is interested please research before making an reasonable offer. And I do mean reasonable. I will very gladly keep, than basically give away.

Just realized BLWS can be construed as "BAD luck with sale." I meant BEST of LUCK WITH SALE. Sorry haven't been on any forums in a while and have forgotten the lingo

Well, I also am not current with lingo used here or anywhere for that matter. No harm done! You may be right about P2A at $500 new now! Just unfortunately lost interest in using it and I simply considered selling it along with other items. At one time I was really into in and spent more money than I should have. Nonetheless, now it sits!

I'm preparing to sell my 9 month old P3A, which I love. It was mildly crashed once and it left no gimbal damage and I repaired it back to good and even had it looked over by a satellite service repair place. Just waiting on DJI to send me a new remote due me on warranty as the one I received was built with that crappy plastic. I'm not sure if he's ever crashed his, but it looks super clean and handsome with the CF blades. I agree with him that $300 is ridiculously low. I wouldn't and won't be asking $1,000 for mine, which is almost identical to his with case, two batteries, etc. Having said that, knowing you can get a brand new P4A for $1,199 right now certainly doesn't justify your asking price of $999. Sellers who post ridiculous prices will receive ridiculous offers. I wish you the best, because the more you get for yours the more I'll hopefully get for mine. I wouldn't take $300 for mine either, but if you don't start seriously considering a number in the 600 to 700 range I think you're going to be keeping it as a museum piece. Just my unsolicited two cents from s fellow P3A pilot preparing to do something similar. Good luck.

THECaptainKirk, I agree with you 100%, but again and again and again and again this is why I placed the comment OBO, which everyone seems to not see. When you sell something, anything, you start high because you KNOW others will offer less. Well known fact! If I could get what I am asking then great, am I expecting that? Probably not! And again and again this is why I placed OBO. I truly wish everyone would consider that. Perhaps, I should have wrote "or best offer"! Go figure!

Oh, darn I missed all that about OBO. Or, I mean I thought it came with an OBOE - you know the musical instrument? Since it comes with an oboe my offer is $301. I hope my offer is the best one you get! What a great deal that would be! I'll take very good care of it before I turn right around and sell it myself for what it's really worth. Since you're always serious I'll give you some serious sales advice since I've spent over 20 years in sales. Overpriced + OBO = frustration and ridiculous offers. Wasting your time. OBO is usually included with an item the seller is desperate to sell or is not in great condition. Your P3A is gorgeous and you've posted an ad on a forum full of savvy DJI fans who know what you have and know what they're really worth. It's sort of like going to a used car auction where the vast majority of buyers are used car managers. If a car was overpriced and the auctioneer started at a clearly and even admittedly inflated high price then threw in the OBO - I promise you that car might receive 1 or two low offers and it wouldn't sell. That just wasted the sellers time. You said you're always serious. Show us by posting a serious number you'd sell it for and watch it sell quickly. You have a nice P3A. If I was in the market for one I'd certainly want to consider yours, but you are playing a game by trying that approach and this isn't the right group to play that game with. Serious advice - no disrespect meant - you might get lucky selling it that way on Craig's List or another site, but if you're going to play poker with a group of Kenny Rogers caliber of gamblers...well...a catchy tune comes to mind. If I had that oboe I'd play it for you.

Wow! You really have a lot time on your hands! You nearly a book, Captain Kirk.

Oh, darn I missed all that about OBO. Or, I mean I thought it came with an OBOE - you know the musical instrument? Since it comes with an oboe my offer is $301. I hope my offer is the best one you get! What a great deal that would be! I'll take very good care of it before I turn right around and sell it myself for what it's really worth. Since you're always serious I'll give you some serious sales advice since I've spent over 20 years in sales. Overpriced + OBO = frustration and ridiculous offers. Wasting your time. OBO is usually included with an item the seller is desperate to sell or is not in great condition. Your P3A is gorgeous and you've posted an ad on a forum full of savvy DJI fans who know what you have and know what they're really worth. It's sort of like going to a used car auction where the vast majority of buyers are used car managers. If a car was overpriced and the auctioneer started at a clearly and even admittedly inflated high price then threw in the OBO - I promise you that car might receive 1 or two low offers and it wouldn't sell. That just wasted the sellers time. You said you're always serious. Show us by posting a serious number you'd sell it for and watch it sell quickly. You have a nice P3A. If I was in the market for one I'd certainly want to consider yours, but you are playing a game by trying that approach and this isn't the right group to play that game with. Serious advice - no disrespect meant - you might get lucky selling it that way on Craig's List or another site, but if you're going to play poker with a group of Kenny Rogers caliber of gamblers...well...a catchy tune comes to mind. If I had that oboe I'd play it for you.
Blah Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Stop wasting this forums time, and leave it for what it was intended. I'd be more than happy to accept your personal call. My number is at the top. Thank you

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl