P3A camera question

Reaction score
Hello I am matt from canada and I just bought my first phantom online by mistake yes by mistake haha little error with the amazon one click buy button but best mistake ever.Anyway so I did all my updates needed tol and I am ready for my first flight.The question i have is, I see there is a slider button for bringing the camera up and down but how how do you make it go left and right? Let say my drone is overing and i wan to pan down and left is that possible or you have to spin the entire drone?

Thank you for reading this.

Have a nice day from canada!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using PhantomPilots mobile app

The gimbal on the P3 only moves up and down. I would HIGHLY recommend that before you fly to read and comprehend the entire manual as well as tips here on the forum. There are many app settings and pre-flight checks you should do first. You will find a lot of information here than is contained in the manual, but start with that first.

Reactions: Drone Master
Yes sir! I've read the manuel 3 time today plus been watching so many video on youtube about p3.In all honesty I am so scared to break my 1300$ toy that I'm scared of my first flight haha.All the updates has been done.I understand the setup needed to fly plus what the non gps mode is so I think i am ready but beginer mode will stay on and i will not go high at all.I want to learn how to manuver it around.I had the syma x8w that where i started.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Good start with the Syma. Started with an X5C myself for quite a while. If you can fly with the Syma, you will have no problem with ATTI Mode. It will come in handy, I assure you.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj