P3A battery deals?

Reaction score
Looking to buy 2 or 3 more factory batteries for my P3A and am wondering if anyone knows of any deals...

You can buy batteries here on Amazon for $118. If you live near a Best Buy store, you can also get them for $118 (plus tax) if you show them the price from B&H (since they match B&H's prices).

You can buy batteries here on Amazon for $118. If you live near a Best Buy store, you can also get them for $118 (plus tax) if you show them the price from B&H (since they match B&H's prices).
How come if I select the 2 pack they sell, it's 249.00 but if I buy 2 of them separately, it would be about 236...

Are you sure these aren't knock offs? Just making sure...
Not as far as I can tell. Used both this past weekend. No errors, just had to update the firmware. Checked both on Healthdrones.com after flying with them and no issues.

Well, my batteries came in today, not sure if they're factory batteries or not, the label on them is a little different from my factory battery, but they were in what looked like a DJI factory box so... I don't know.

I did have a problem with the seller though... He told me he would sell them to me for 105 each, free shipping. I bought and paid for 3 with PayPal. When they arrived, it turns out he had accidentally marked the weight wrong when ordering the shipping label, so the post office charged me another 12.20 for shipping! I told him about it and he said he must have made a mistake and would give me 12.00 off my next order.

I asked him just to refund me back 12.00 but he wouldn't do it. I told him I wouldn't be ordering from him again and that I would spread the word on here. If someone wants to try to get my 12.00 credit let me know, and you can have it, but I won't order from him again. My brother was going to get another 3 batteries for his, but will look for someone else as well.

Reactions: jtludwig

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj