P3A and P3P main board

Reaction score
Hi folks, I need to convert my Phantom 3 advanced's main board into phantom 3 professional firmware, I simply tried to upgrade it straight from Phantom 3 professional firmware but actually it seems to be taking too to long to get it done, does anyone have any clue?

Hi folks, I need to convert my Phantom 3 advanced's main board into phantom 3 professional firmware, I simply tried to upgrade it straight from Phantom 3 professional firmware but actually it seems to be taking too to long to get it done, does anyone have any clue?
If you want to convert a P3A to a P3P, you need to replace the gimbal board (above the camera) or as most people do replace the camera/gimbal combination since it's easier. It's not the P3's main board (inside the shell) which determines the model.

Which board did you swap?

Reactions: JoBe
If you want to convert a P3A to a P3P, you need to replace the gimbal board (above the camera) or as most people do replace the camera/gimbal combination since it's easier. It's not the P3's main board (inside the shell) which determines the model.

Which board did you swap?
does that mean p3a share same board p3p? my p3a need new board but only find p3p

Reactions: JoBe and thaixeon76

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav