P330d - that's phantom one, right?

The manual is written very poorly. The English is terrible and the flow is not good. Clearly, the company is wonderful at building quality quad copters, but documentation is not their forte.

I'm not sure what you mean by your question.

pjginfl said:
The manual is written very poorly. The English is terrible and the flow is not good. Clearly, the company is wonderful at building quality quad copters, but documentation is not their forte.

I'm not sure what you mean by your question.

What answers can't you find in the manual(s)?

The manual is quite bad. It doesn't even address how to charge the battery. Sure, that should be simple enough. But there are four ports and six different switch combinations ... So not plain and simple. I found the answers, but it wasn't easily found in the manual.

The English and grammar in the manual is quite confusing in many cases, too. And the flow charts, while helpful, are cumbersome and just not clear. The wording in some of the chart boxes is unclear, too.

I will continue to read and consult this board As well as other internet resources and I'm finding good information.

Next I want to learn what the switches on the remote are. I have the basics, and they're somewhat covered in the manual, but I would like more information.

Mine says P330d also but right under it says 1.1.1. Just keep looking around on the sticker

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik